I stayed 4 nights in early December 2013. Rooms were excellent - clean and heated. Ibrahim (who is also a balloon pilot) was friendly and very helpful. There is wifi access for those who crave it. The hotel is also in a good location for restaurants and for pre-dawn strolls up to the lookout to see the balloons at sunrise. Overall, I had no issues during my stay, and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey