If you want to experience cave staying, this family-run hotel definitely is a good choice. The bed is comfortable, the room is spacious, and the staffs are very friendly. We stayed in room 16 for 2 nights. There is a step between bath room and bedroom. Every morning when I get up with a blur head, I would kicked on the step and hurt my big toe. This is the only small problem I can remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey