I spent four nights here in April 2014, and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Ibrahim arranged my shuttle transfers to and from Kayseri Airport (25 TL each way) and the day tours I joined while in Goreme. After I'd been there a few days, he asked if there was anything else I'd like to do, and when I asked about any Turkish cooking classes, he personally called a few different locations before finally calling in a favor with a childhood friend who now owns Koy Evi restaurant just up the hill. Breakfast is served 8am-10am (ish), and is typical (which is to say: delicious and filling). It's a short, steep walk up the hill to a scenic overlook for sunset viewing, and an equally short, steep walk down the hill into the main restaurant area of Goreme. I loved my stay (and the big, deep Jacuzzi tub)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey