I loved Dervish Cave House. We splashed out a bit in Goreme and spent more than our usual budget, and it was definitely worth it. The room was huge and beautifully decorated. It isn´t very old but has been made to look it, without leaving out any comforts. The bed was very comfy, the shower was brilliant as was the jacuzzi. The host was so helpful and friendly. The views from the garden over the fairy chimneys was fantastic. It´s a shame we were there in winter so it was too cold to sit outside, but the view from the dining room is also lovely. A choice of breakfasts was welcome too. I can´t say a bad word about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey