Dervish Cave House gave us a great place to stay for our one night in Cappadocia. Our room was lovely (the deluxe two-twin-bed room with a jacuzzi bath) and the hotel is located right up a very steep street behind the local mosque--so the evening call to prayer was part of the atmosphere.
A short walk further up the road is a place where locals and tourists go to watch the sunset over the landforms and the town of Goreme.
Dervis, the owner of the hotel, just opened recently, and his English is getting better by the day. Our bountiful Turkish breakfast was served on the grassy terrace area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey