We have travelled to many places in Turkey and stayed in many hotels but none are comparable to this gem of a hotel. The hotel is peaceful, tranquil and has the most amazing view from the breakfast garden. We sat eating breakfast in the warm sunshine as a hot air balloon passed over us. The breakfast was prepared fresh every morning and the omelettes were amazing! The rooms were very large and kept extremely clean with fresh towels every day. The kindness and the hospitality we were shown by Dervish the owner was second to none. Thank you for such a special holiday.
An amazing hotel in an amazing place, you have to stay here. We will return to this hotel.
Aykut and Sam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey