We spent 2 nights in this hotel and found it an excellent choice. The hotel rate is very reasonable. All the rooms are crafted from real caves and the room we stayed was cozy, clean, neat and tidy. Temperature goes up to over 30c in Cappadocia during the day but the temperature in our room feels nice and cool at night with the windows open. There is a terrace outside our room. It is so relaxing sitting there and enjoy the clear sky at night. Dervish, the owner provides very good eating and travel tips to us and always makes himself available when we have questions.The balloon tour he arranged for us was really cool. We would go back to this hotel at our next visit and recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey