I went here with my mum and dad before they headed back overseas to live and we absolutely loved it! The rooms were great (mine was a twin and was massive, theirs was a double, not as big but had a spa bath). Breakfast in the garden overlooking the landscape was great. We ever went on a tour with (Derrish?), the proprietor who showed us the surrounding region for a very reasonable price.
Can't recommend it enough for a magical time in Goreme.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey