Dervish Cave House is definitely the most unique place I have stayed at. Located in the heart of Cappadocia with splendid day and night views. The management are just amazing, arranging our balloon trip and tours. They even arranged our transport and hotel for Pamukkale. Having gone there in winter , the private jacuzzi is the best way to end the day. There is free internet/laptop use for any amount of hours. And breakfast is served in such a homely and cosy manner. My advice would be to take the red tour as it has the more panoramic views. Have a great trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey