“cave room with a terrace”

Nature Park Cave Hotel
Ranked #42 of 72 Hotels in Goreme
martinez, california
“cave room with a terrace”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We enjoyed a cave room with a small terrace just outside the front door, perfect for enjoying the view of the town over cocktails in the evening. We assumed a cave room would be quiet but with a single pane window and thin door the neighborhood noises came right on in the room (although it was reasonabley quiet during sleeping hours). Breakfast was good but come early as flies are a problem in the breakfast room and so if you are squeemish about that kind of thing you will want to get to the food before the unwelcome guests get to it. The buffet would be better if you didn't have to reach over food items to get to other plates - again come early for the most pristine dining experience. Great location in town, comfortable beds but the pillows were pretty hard, I'll bring my own next time.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Very good hotel with nice room. Good value for money.
We woke up early in the morning because of the mosquee just near the hotel and the guy of the reception was a bit slow to understand...
The breakfast was the really nice, the cleaning woman were really kind an funny, the location of the hotel was really close of the restaurant.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Castellar del Vallès, Catalonia, Spain
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We stayed at Nature Park Hotel for 4 days during August 2012 and can't expect a better place to stay. Owned by a nice family, we were not treated as a customers or guests, we really felt like a members. Rooms were spacious and clean and the breakfast buffet very complete. I can remember one morning we woke up so late and, although the dinner room was closed from 10 AM, they let us to come into and offered us something for breakfast.
By the way, the last day I forgot my cell phone in the room and they send it back to me (Barcelona, Spain) without any cost!! They sought the best solution, I didn't have to do any management.
Definely a nice hotel but the better staff!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Waterloo ON Canada
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I was originally supposed to stay somewhere else, but as I was walking up to where I was going to stay I decided to walk into Nature Park Cave Hotel to see the rooms, am I ever so glad I did.

Rooms: The rooms are extremely clean and spacious. They are quiet and you truly get the fairy chimney feel when staying at this hotel. The bathrooms are spacious and clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. I felt like I was home.

Breakfast: The breakfast was always delicious, with a wide selection of assortments to choose from, and if you wanted something else, the staff would make it.

Staff: Some of the nicest people I have EVER met. Warm and kind..truly one of a kind.

I was originally suppose to stay in Cappadocia for 2 days max. but ended up staying 4 due to some bus complications as they sold out on the seats quickly. But I am certainly glad I stay longer as I made life long friends and will go to visit every time I'm in Turkey

Don't think twice, this HOTEL is the place to stay!

Room Tip: Any room! They are all great! I saw most of them and there isn't really anything like them. Clea...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I stayed at Nature Park Hotel for around 7 days back in July 2012 and what a wonderful place it was, rooms & bathrooms were clean, Its a beautiful cosy little hotel, about 5 minutes walk to centre of town. Breakfast was fantastic and not boring there was diffirent variety every day and some very yummy home cooked borek and the jams are all home made. Breakfast is on the terrace which looks out to amazing views of the rock formations it was fantastic.

The owners of the hotel were warm and wonderful, many many thanks to Abdulrahman's mum whom I will never forget as I had an accident and could not walk for few days and she nursed me and looked after me as if I was her daughter. The staff were very warm, friendly and always smiling and Abdulrahman owner of the hotel was also wonderful and very helpful. I wanted to post a parcel overseas and he took me to the post office as my leg was still sore and helped me post my parcel.

I highly recommend this hotel not just for the wonderful service and the warmth of the people working there but also the price was fantastic and you get good value for money. If I or any of my family or friends go back to Goreme I will definitely stay at the Nature Park Cave Hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Ahlam N
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My husband and I just stayed at the Nature Park Cave Hotel, and we had a wonderful time. The rooms are spacious and quiet, the hotel's in the center of town, the wifi in the rooms is strong, and the breakfast buffet was one of the best we've seen during 3 weeks in Turkey. What really made our stay special, however, was the warmth and friendliness of the staff. We were treated like very special members of the family. If we ever go back to Goreme (which we may), we will definitely stay at the Nature Park Cave Hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We were at Nature Park Hotel for only one night while we visited the Cappadocia region. I booked this hotel because I could do so online and also could cancel without penalty 2 days before arrival. The reviews too were great. We had booked a cave room and it was large, clean and quite nice. The bed was perfect, the bathroom quite modern. We found no glasses or cups in the room. This we felt was strange, but discovered subsequently that we could use the kitchen and pantry to take this and utensils as needed as well as boil water if we wished.
The service in Turkey generally is quite good and this place was no exception. This hotel is run by a mother, son combination. We arrived at around 11 a.m. after flying in from Istanbul and were met by the mother. She spoke no English, we no Turkish so that was quite interesting. She however, showed us to our room. A short while later we met Abdulrahman the son and in a nutshell both mother and son were quite charming and exceedingly helpful. The mother welcomed us with tea and water melon to our rooms, the son helped us book a tour and chatted extensively with us. They stored our bag the next day while we took the tour and organized our transport back to Kayseri for 25TL a person which was 5 TL more than what we paid to get there but the reliability was important. The tour they organized was great. The breakfast was excellent and the mother went out of her way to make us comfortable. The hotel itself is about 2-3 minutes from the the Goreme town center. It is about 25 minutes walk to the Goreme Open Air Museum, which one can easily navigate by oneself and should. The rest of the region needs a car or a tour due to the distances. Though strictly averse to tours we took the one recommended by the hotel and were quite happy.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple