Spelunca Cave Suites
US$82
US$135
US$126
US$61
Chelebi Cave House(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Warm room, nicely decorated, comfortable bed, quite athmosphere, good breakfast and very friendly staff with a lovely dog called "pistacho".

Is this cave hotel would also offer a restaurant, it would then be a 5/5.

Sadly I can only rate it as 4/5 but my intention was to give it a 4,5/5

Totally recommendable.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

it's my second time staying in this lovely cave hotel. Things are kept just exactly the same quality as my previous experience. The hotel owner also runs a travel agency providing every convenience to those classic daily tours/recreation activities in Cappadocia. Although as a returning visitors, I managed the routes by myself this time instead of joining any package tour programme, I still received a great deal of kind assistance as well as helpful advice from the owner. Those cheerful and easygoing staffs are all very responsible for their duties, maintaining very detail in
consistence and making guests feel like home stay. Definitely will recommend this hotel to those seeking quality residence experience

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. It was unusual & interesting staying in a cave hotel. We were amazed at how constant the temperature was inside the room despite the outside temperature being either very hot in the day or icy cold in the early mornings/late nights. Staff were friendly. There was a simple and pretty courtyard at the front of the hotel. I recommend staying here for 2 nights.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My sister and I stayed in this hotel for 2 days and one night.The staff was so friendly and our room was so clean and comfortable with a big and clean bathroom and a balcony with such a nice view.And also there was a tourist agency next to this hotel which arranged us an awesome balloon riding in a nice chilly weather and also a fabulous visit to kaymakli underground city.As a whole, everything was amazing during our stay there.We felt at home.I recommend you this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank farnoush m
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My mom and I stayed in this hotels for 3 days 2 night. It was an amazing stay. The staff is very helpful, gently. The rooms are lovely, with a great showers and amazing beds. The breakfast was simple, but as the Turkish Cuisine is also very simple we were very satisfied.

I definetely recommend this place ! Until hour last minute here we were surprised on how the staff was keen on helping us.

Awesome place !

Enjoy your stay !

Room Tip: Try to choose a room inside the caves if you really want to blend in here =]
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family