“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014

While this place was relatively inexpensive it had the best food I had while I was traveling through Turkey. We tried basically everything on the menu and everything was delicious. The owner and staff went out of their way to be of service. We tried Raki (usually not my favorite drink). The owner himself came to the table and explained to us how to drink it. (put mint in your mouth chew it then drink then eat a fruit.....). He was right. He also gave a Raki on the house. The entire team was very hospitable. I do not believe they had Baklava on the menu but when we asked for it I believe someone was sent to get it.
I highly recommend this café, restaurant bar when in Goreme.

1  Thank petraschnecke72
There are newer reviews for Meeting Point Cafe

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend visited for dinner. It started out badly when we got fries instead of the gözleme that we ordered. Anyway, the replaeced it with what we wanted and the food was ok considering the price.
When it came to paying they tried to charge us 7TL for each gözleme while it said 5TL in the menu (which my girlfriend had taken a photo of for her blog). They eventually accepted the prices in the menu but the same thing happened to another couple while we were eating! If you decide to go, watch out for this!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Visited for lunch and had the diced beef kebab. The kebab itself was delicious filling and was a very good price at 7TL. The only down side was it was a bit greasy, even for a kebab.
The service was good and fast.
I would recommend this place highly for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food was really nice, but we had to wait for half an hour. They confused our orders, and it was not only us.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Our hostel recommended this place for good kebab and it was best kebab i ve had ever... Beers nice and cold. Price is reasonable and located centarly so easy to find it.