Stayed here with friends for 4 nights a couple weeks ago. Unbelievable value for money! We felt like we were in a land of luxury with the bathrobes, heated towel rack, and jacuzzi, not to mention the delicious breakfreast spread every morning. Both Ertan and Avni were so accommodating in attending to our every need. Ertan drove us to the Open Air Museum and showed us some great hiking trails in the Rose Valley and Red Valley, and Avni helped us arrange airport transit and gave restaurant recommendations.
- Breakfast was great, especially the Turkish omelette; lots of great items to choose from
- Charming, clean rooms including bathrooms with reliably hot water and good water pressure as well as a nice selection of teas
- Central location in Goreme, walking distance from restaurants and shops
- Exceptional service
The only place where the hotel has room for improvement is in the heating. We staying during some cold nights and even with the extra blanket on the bed, I woke up being cold a couple of times. I ended up just sleeping in the bathrobe which seemed to work out pretty well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vezir Cave Suites is a beautiful cave hotel overlooking the Fairy Chimneys of Goreme. Our cave rooms with their own terraces and balconies allow guests to sit and take in the delightful views of Goreme, Goreme valley, Uchisar Castle and gorgeous sunset in Cappadocia. We have recently refurbished and our bathrooms are newly fitted with shower and jacuzzi facilities. We are a family run bussiness and we pay great attention to our guests and ensure their stay is a very comfortable one ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Vezir Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vezir Cave Suites Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey