“Great place, Great host, Great views!”
Review of Goreme Suites

Goreme Suites
Ranked #7 of 77 Hotels in Goreme
Istanbul, Turkey
“Great place, Great host, Great views!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Had a wonderful 3 nights stay in a Family room. Emrah looks after your every need, the views are amazing, breakfast great, room was very spacious, clean and value for money.
Will recommend and if we return to Cappodica will return to Goreme suits for sure.

Room Tip: We were in room 103, it went out onto a beautiful terrace, where you could have breakfast with great...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mary A
goremesuites, Yönetici at Goreme Suites, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for your kind words about Göreme Suits. Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us Göreme Suites. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer. I have shared your comments with our team and they are pleased that they have exceeded your expectations and made you feel home a away from home. Our focus is to show Turkish Hospitality to all our guests from all over the world. Your recommendation and kind words are sincerely appreciated.We would love to host you again and to see your friends and family in the near future as well.

Mr. Emrah ZORLU

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Basel, Switzerland
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The thing that makes Goreme Suites unique and a terrific choice is the service and hospitality. From the moment I finalized our reservation, Emrah, the manager, reached out with information that was extremely helpful without seeming like a sales pitch. I would strongly recommend following the advice of Emrah and his concierge Jakob: they coordinated transfers to/from airport, balloon ride, a private tour and restaurant recommendations all of which were spectacular. Sultan Balloons took us on a great ride but also provided key confidence with regard to safety. A private tour of the region allowed us to adapt the usual Red tour to our interests and to finish the tour over 2 days as we lingered too long at some shopping on day 1. The 2 restaurants they recommended were excellent (Old Cappadoccia and Nostaljia)-- the one night we ventured out on our own was disappointing. Morning breakfast was excellent and when our departure flight required a very early shuttle Ephram packed up a bag of sandwiches and drinks.

Our room was located at the very end of the road and up the hill - excellent for noise, the views and a sense of being alone in this beautiful location. As noted by a few others the room is built into but is not truly inside a fairy chimney. I think this is true for many advertised cave rooms and was only a tiny bit disappointing as the room was very comfortable and quite charming.

You will be very happy if you choose Goreme suites for your visit to Cappadoccia!!

Room Tip: We stayed in Suite 8/Family Cave Suite - very comfortable for 4 persons.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 135anonymous

California
Reviewed 11 October 2013

GOOD: First of all the service is amazing, I mean really really good. Emrah went above and beyond for us, at one point while we were waiting for our airport pickup he brought out a sliced fresh tomato from the garden, it was incredible and such a thoughtful touch.

JUST SO YOU KNOW: The only thing I would note is that the hotel is at the top of the hill, so it would not be an ideal option for the very elderly. It is in a beautiful and tranquil part of the hill and you have a gorgeous view down unto the back valley that many hotels do not have.

NOT SO GOOD: The only other thing I wish to note is that I did pay more for the cave room and yes part of the room, the backside, was the mountain or limestone cave wall but the entire front of the room was newly constructed out of limestone soooo....It's "sort" of a cave room I guess. That being said if you want hot water, a nice bathroom and windows perhaps this is the price you pay? The new part of the room is gorgeous and its hard to tell when the cave ends and the new begins, but if you really look... I think a lot of hotels are advertising for cave rooms, in the end it didn't make much difference, perhaps if I had payed a lot more money and stayed inside a fairy chimney it would have been worth the extra money but I'm not sure if the "cave room" was worth the extra, but I would definitely stay in the hotel again!

ALL IN ALL: Good room, beautiful location, EXCELLENT service.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank victa2000r

Dongguan, China
Reviewed 8 October 2013

非常美的一家酒店,服务非常好,下次一定会再来!早餐非常好吃,而且服务员非常nice,也很周到,而且他们可以为我们预订在卡帕的热气球,非常好!这里的老板非常好,可以让我们使用他的厨房,做中国菜,而且也让我们尝到了土耳其当地的美食,非常棒!早餐非常丰富服务员也非常热情,是一家非常warm的酒店。这次的经历非常值得回忆,我们三人来到这里,感觉非常安全,老板还为我们推荐了非常好吃的餐厅!the hopitalty is as great and EMRah is always ready for helping and always recommed restaurat all places and thank you so much for god job i will get back here i am sure

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lius_718

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

The room was gorgeous, the location outstanding, Emrah made us feel at home from the first moment. He planned our stay and our trips ... Everything he planned for us turned out to be spectacular ... The breakfast was delicious and home made ... The view from our room is one that will never be forgotten.
I strongly recommend this hotel .. My son,who is an avid fan of hotel swimming pools, totally neglected that they don't have any and was very sad to leave.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Nessilove
Thank you very much for your review of our property. It was our pleasure to host you, and we are glad to hear you had a comfortable and a memorable stay with us. We hope to host you again as well as your friends and family in the near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Excellent hospitality..thank you do much young Manager and hım Team.great breakfast and excellent clean the room I have ever seen do far.i highly recommend take it your breakfast on the terraces that why because you are always remember different emotions.and than you so much Emrah you did your best for my families happens.i will get back here I am sure..

• Stayed October 2013
4 Thank yuka4646

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 30 September 2013

If you are someone who enjoys a full breakfast no Matter where you are, this is a great place to stay. The Manager is up around the clock to make sure you are getting what you need. They serve you a variety of cold items for breakfast and will make you any Egg's you'd like to order. They Are also on top of getting you lined up with any tourist attraction you may want to go see. A hot air balloon ride is a Must while in Cappadoccia. Have them book it for you through Sultan Balloons. We Decided not to do The bus tours that are offered, and instead rent a car. They got us a very nice rental at a good price. Having said that this was only after all the tourist things had been suggested. So just make sure you ask ahead of time if you want to do something specifically. This town runs off tourism, and these guys have all of the connections to get you what you want. Don't be afraid to venture out on your own though...otherwise you will be stuck in a group the whole time you are there. If you want to do it all own your own, be aware they will try to offer you as many organized trips as possible, so you might have to say no once or twice.

Room Tip: traveling with 4? ask for The "cave"
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends