“Hospitality and quiet”

Goreme Suites Hotel
Ranked #3 of 80 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed in Goreme in August.
The concierge was very nice and gave us important tips on what to do and where to eat.
The room is spacious and cozy, but it has a ladder difficult if someone has a disability.
Breakfast neat.

Room Tip: All rooms is the same view
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alexandrepiol
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Yönetici at Goreme Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

i would like thank you for your nice words.İt was real pleause for all of us to host you and if you are happy about your staying so that we are more happy than you.Please give us the pleasure of welcoming you again in future and please do not forget that you have a second house in Cappadocia
Best Regards,

Mr.Emrah ZORLU.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We booked the family suite as there were 3 adults, and we needed 3 beds plus some elbow room. The suite is nicely sized and well furnished. We were really comfortable. The staff was really friendly and accommodating especially the manager. We also a great view from our room. The breakfast was also great. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank road_foodie
goremesuites, Yönetici at Goreme Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

We always try our best to provide a memorable stay to you and if you remember us with good memories this is the best present ever for us.
Please give us the pleasure of welcoming you again in future and please do not forget that you have a second house in Cappadocia.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Goreme suites has an amazing views and it is a bit apart from all the turistic area, so you can enjoy your particular capadoccia (for your own!) without sharing it with thousands of tourists. The attention and help of the owner is endless, very nice guy who will help you organize your best trip. The cave room is very clean, amazing shower, perfect matress, and what to say about the view from the terrace... They serve the best breakfast I have ever taken anywhere! I absolutely recommend goreme suites for people to stay, 100%.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aurruti81
goremesuites, Yönetici at Goreme Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for your kind words about Göreme Suits. Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us Göreme Suites. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer. I have shared your comments with our team and they are pleased that they have exceeded your expectations and made you feel home a away from home. Our focus is to show Turkish Hospitality to all our guests from all over the world. Your recommendation and kind words are sincerely appreciated.We would love to host you again and to see your friends and family in the near future as well.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Goreme Suites is a home away from home... It is located on a hill and just 5 mins away from downtown through car and 15 mins if walking... V stayed here for 3 Nights and we also got an upgrade...

Emrah, Elif and Belma are amazing people... They really took gr8 care of us...

Emrah is a very sweet and helpful person... He is full of advices for u and u should take his advice.. He arranged the following for us 1) Turkish Night @ Avranos Restaurant, 2) Hot Air Baloon Ride (Sultan Baloons)... He also recommended good hotels downtown where you could enjoy good dinner...

Overall Goreme Suites is a small gem in Goreme and Emrah is an Asset for them...

Room Tip: Room 102 & 105
2  Thank Vazeer

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Had a wonderful 3 nights stay in a Family room. Emrah looks after your every need, the views are amazing, breakfast great, room was very spacious, clean and value for money.
Will recommend and if we return to Cappodica will return to Goreme suits for sure.

Room Tip: We were in room 103, it went out onto a beautiful terrace, where you could have breakfast with great...
1  Thank Mary A

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The thing that makes Goreme Suites unique and a terrific choice is the service and hospitality. From the moment I finalized our reservation, Emrah, the manager, reached out with information that was extremely helpful without seeming like a sales pitch. I would strongly recommend following the advice of Emrah and his concierge Jakob: they coordinated transfers to/from airport, balloon ride, a private tour and restaurant recommendations all of which were spectacular. Sultan Balloons took us on a great ride but also provided key confidence with regard to safety. A private tour of the region allowed us to adapt the usual Red tour to our interests and to finish the tour over 2 days as we lingered too long at some shopping on day 1. The 2 restaurants they recommended were excellent (Old Cappadoccia and Nostaljia)-- the one night we ventured out on our own was disappointing. Morning breakfast was excellent and when our departure flight required a very early shuttle Ephram packed up a bag of sandwiches and drinks.

Our room was located at the very end of the road and up the hill - excellent for noise, the views and a sense of being alone in this beautiful location. As noted by a few others the room is built into but is not truly inside a fairy chimney. I think this is true for many advertised cave rooms and was only a tiny bit disappointing as the room was very comfortable and quite charming.

You will be very happy if you choose Goreme suites for your visit to Cappadoccia!!

Room Tip: We stayed in Suite 8/Family Cave Suite - very comfortable for 4 persons.
1  Thank 135anonymous

Reviewed 11 October 2013

GOOD: First of all the service is amazing, I mean really really good. Emrah went above and beyond for us, at one point while we were waiting for our airport pickup he brought out a sliced fresh tomato from the garden, it was incredible and such a thoughtful touch.

JUST SO YOU KNOW: The only thing I would note is that the hotel is at the top of the hill, so it would not be an ideal option for the very elderly. It is in a beautiful and tranquil part of the hill and you have a gorgeous view down unto the back valley that many hotels do not have.

NOT SO GOOD: The only other thing I wish to note is that I did pay more for the cave room and yes part of the room, the backside, was the mountain or limestone cave wall but the entire front of the room was newly constructed out of limestone soooo....It's "sort" of a cave room I guess. That being said if you want hot water, a nice bathroom and windows perhaps this is the price you pay? The new part of the room is gorgeous and its hard to tell when the cave ends and the new begins, but if you really look... I think a lot of hotels are advertising for cave rooms, in the end it didn't make much difference, perhaps if I had payed a lot more money and stayed inside a fairy chimney it would have been worth the extra money but I'm not sure if the "cave room" was worth the extra, but I would definitely stay in the hotel again!

ALL IN ALL: Good room, beautiful location, EXCELLENT service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family