“Very good!!”

Divan Cave House
Ranked #13 of 76 Hotels in Goreme
“Very good!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I had no information about this hotel before i arrived in Goreme. I just walked around to look for the place where i stay at night. It just happened that i found this hotel. But i was very lucky. I had great time in Kappadocia. Staffs are very kind and room was very clean and cool. I'll never forget the view at the font of my room.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Eunsil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 31 July 2012 via mobile

My friend and I stayed 2 nights at Divan cave house. Our room was in the cave. The room was clean and there were amanities and sleepers(some hotels in Turkey do not offer them). The atmosphere was great and all crews were friedly. If I have chance to come to Turkey I'd like to stay Divan again :D

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Kaylee K
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We arrived in Goreme and asked for this hotel at the very helpful T.I. in the car park. Within a few seconds of the call staff from the hotel arrived to whisk us up to the hotel. A short distance away in an elevated position the first impression was of great friendliness and care. Breakfast was offered immediately and was excellent. Our room when ready ( we had arrived at about 8.30am without a booking) was just wonderful. Stylish and comfortable it was set in a large courtyard area shared with just 5 other rooms. I do not know how many rooms they had, at a guess about 15). Our room and en suite were carved out of the rock. The decoration, linen and finish showed great taste and care. Our stay over three nights was just excellent and the brilliant manager could not have done more to help. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Every room is different, so ask to see as many as possible.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank RogerJane55
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Divan Cave House hotel was a really pretty and friendly place to stay in. We had a beautiful cave room that was nice and cool altough it was quite hot outside. The room was very clean and the shower nice. Both Fatih and Osman were extremely friendly and helpful and recommended lots of good things to do in Göreme. I felt like at home! :)

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Marianne S
Zebbug, null, Malta
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Environmment and hosting never mede me feel i am far away from home.My mind and soul relaxed a lot in these 5 days and all the friends here ( i felt like we are friends for so long) not like other countries.Thanks a lot dear Fatih and osman aga :)...I am sure next summer i will be there with my girlfriend and i will tell her MARRY ME MY LOVE...see you next year guys.Thanks a lot for everything you have shown me there...My dear and sincere friends....

Glen TWEEDY
MALTA

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank GlenTWEEDY
Hobart
Reviewed 7 July 2012 via mobile

This property was a delight. A great experiance. Well run by a friendly group. They were so helpful. Organised our tours all went to clockwork. Room was spacious and bathroom well appointed. A bit dusty, but with the rock walls, that should be expected

Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Cyberchick
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 4 July 2012

If you are fortunate enough to stay in Cappadocia, do yourself a favor and stay at this hotel. Aside from the fantastic accommodations, the owner was absolutely fantastic. The owner was responsible for much of the success of our Cappadocia trip. He helped arrange a balloon ride and told us exactly what the best way to use our time was. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask him. He's an excellent resource! Also, the breakfast was possibly the single best breakfast I've ever had. There were so many options for everything. There were even multiple types of jelly (try the rose), fruit, bread, and anything else I could have wanted. What a treat! Thanks again for the highlight of our Turkey trip! I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and the people who work there.

Room Tip: Stay in the One-bedroom. It's a little more expensive, but it is completely worth it. The livi...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple