I had no idea what to expect when my sister told me we would be staying in a hotel carved into rock. What a cool surprise! We had a little difficulty driving to the location, because our Garmin got confused (it must have been Garmin's fault). We lucked out, and one of the staff led us up the hill on her motor scooter. The friendly staff rushed out to greet us and help with our bags. We stayed for 3nights, and we're very pleased with the accommodations. The staff also helped us hire a guide for our driving tour, and set up my balloon trip. Breakfast is very good, and is a great way to start a full day of sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey