Thank you Osman and Hanife. İ have been visiting Goreme for several years and took the chance to try the Divan Hotel which had opened only two years previously. The experience of sleeping in an authentic cave room was a delight, it was so cool and quiet. A leasurely breakfast on the terrace was a good start for the day of hiking through the valleys. On the recommendation of Osman I dıd an early morning balloon ride over the startling landcape that ıs Cappadocia. I was given good information for local hiking through Pidgeon, Honey, Rose Valleys etc. but to save money and time İ dıd take the tours covering the Underground Cıty and Ihlara Valley. For anyone who has underestimated how much time is needed to see all the wonders of Cappadocia then the available tours are essential. I highly recommend both the Divan Hotel and Cappadocia as a destination not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey