The hotel is a small cozy place with panorama view of the valley. The place might be a little bit up on the hill but it's easy to find by signs along the way and the advantage is that you'll be able to see good view. It'd take around 10 minutes walk from the city center down hill but you can always call the reception for assistance. The staffs are extremely friendly with warm hospitality. The owner offered us a free drink around the fireplace and even a free drive around. They even can help us manage everything about our sightseeing plans around here. Breakfast here was great in variety and taste. Cave rooms are magnificent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey