“Great Experience at this Cave Hotel”
Review of Divan Cave House

Divan Cave House
Ranked #13 of 77 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Clean, spacious rooms with very nice bathrooms. We stayed here for 3 nights and Ali, the front desk guy, was extremely helpful. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Well stocked with fruits, nuts, and various jams. It was a great way to begin the day.More than that, the hotel staff is super helpful in figuing out stuff that you want to do and connecting you with the right people. We rode ATVs, hot air baloon, etc. They gladly arranged everything for us.You will have a great experience if you go to this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite. incredible!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank rookieinthecity
Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I stayed in Divan for 6 days during my travel to Cappadocia. Although I selected Divan based on the reviews on Tripadvisor, I was skeptical about the place before I got there. But now I can say that i had a fantastic experience at Divan.
Let me describe the hotel first. Hotel is located just 10 min walk uphill from the city center of Goreme. Divan is a small and beautiful hotel with 12 rooms. As it is located on a hill, you get to see an amazing view of Cappadocian landscape from the hotel terrace. My room was clean and cosy. It was actually carved out of one of the fair chimneys. Room had all the utilities that you might need. It was very quiet and peaceful place which I needed for my vacation. Daily breakfast was good with lot of items in the menu.
The hotel staff was phenomenal. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I was a lone traveller even then I never felt lonely. I could sit and chat with anyone of them whenever I liked over the endless cups of Turkish tea of course!! I am especially thankful to Ali, the manager and Hanife, the owner's daughter for making my stay wonderful. They helped plan my daily itinerary packed with sightseeing and adventure activities. BTW, if you are coming to Cappadocia, you must take hot air balloon and quad bike tour. Cappadocian landscape is made for these activities. Ali and Hanife also recommended me some good dining places which I absolutely loved.
I really felt like home at Divan and all the staff seemed to be my family members. When I left the place I really felt I was going away from my home. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Cappadocia irrespective of whether you are in group or traveling alone.

Have fun !!
Sachin

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
12  Thank Sachin A
Reviewed 13 March 2013

i stayed there it was excellent breakfast was good room was clean
The first attempt cave hotel has a wonderful experience to service staff is very friendly!
房間大致上不錯~當地美麗的景色搭配早餐就覺得特別好吃,
客房的設施很簡便也很舒適,第一次嘗試cave hotel就有美好的經驗~!
現場的服務人員都很親切!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank 凱蒂 劉
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We couldn't have chosen a better place to stay in Goreme. We stayed for 4 nights. Excellent location. Gives you a beautiful view from the terrace. The staff was just amazing esp the young, beautiful Miss Hanife, who is the manager and the owner's daughter. She made sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. She also arranged for a quad biking tour for us through their own company 'Hitch-hiking tours'. The breakfast every day was tasty and fresh. The local town is just a 5-7 min walk downhill. Will definitely stay here again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Touseef A
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Perfect location for sightseeing.The staff always smile and very kind and friendly they try to help very fast. The rooms are located in real caves. It was amazing- very clean and comfortable. Quiet location and short walk into town.Would definitely recommend the hotel and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Julietta p
Reviewed 1 March 2013

we stayed here for two nights.the room was cozy and warm.all off staff was very friendly.they arrenged for us hot air balloon and cappadocia tour(green tour).it was great exprience in my life.absolutely we will be back here.i reccomend divan cave house %100.
thanks again for everything...

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank nuriana patrica... p
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Our 4 day stay at Divan Cave house was just great. Hospitality at it's best. Beautiful rooms, beautiful staff. If you decide to stay there, you will enjoy it from the first tea that you receive with including a smile right after saying hello, until the minute you have to leave with the impression of leaving friends and a home behind! Hanife, Ali and all the staff - thanks for a great time! We will be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple