Clean, spacious rooms with very nice bathrooms. We stayed here for 3 nights and Ali, the front desk guy, was extremely helpful. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Well stocked with fruits, nuts, and various jams. It was a great way to begin the day.More than that, the hotel staff is super helpful in figuing out stuff that you want to do and connecting you with the right people. We rode ATVs, hot air baloon, etc. They gladly arranged everything for us.You will have a great experience if you go to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey