We stayed in a fairy chimney and according to my wife a dream come true. Breakfast is wonderful as is Ali Pacino. Bed very comfortable and thank you for the heater. Remember you are in a stone cave. Goreme is wonderful.
The walk up the hill seems long the first time however do it a few times and it is a good part of the day.
The best part of this hotel is the experience with the staff. Super friendly and helpful in their knowledge of the area. Hotel has 12 rooms and each is different. There are plans for more rooms as well. View is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey