From the moment I arrived I felt truly welcomed with genuine local hospitality. The staff truly wants you to enjoy your visit the way you want to enjoy it. They booked me an outstanding hot air balloon flight (go for the small baskets with 6-12 people), set me up with a terrific evening watching authentic Whirling Dervishes, gave me pointers on where to go and what to see, and even recommended a terrific upscale restaurant that I would never have found on my own.
The rooms are charming and clean. The breakfast was good (although I would have loved some fresh juice).
Like all of the cave hotels, it's a little tricky to find the first time but quite easy afterwards. Goreme is a small village; everyone knows each other so don't hesitate to ask for directions.
I wish I could have stayed longer. The charm of this place is magical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey