My husband and I did a trip through Turkey for my 40th birthday this year. Our first stop was Goreme and the Divan Cave House. We arrived after midnight, using an airport transfer from Kayseri arranged by the hotel and were greeted by a very nice young man who had our room all ready, helped us with our bags and told us not to worry about checking in - just get some rest and stop by the office in the morning. Our room was beyond amazing. We had a HUGE bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi tub and beautiful tile work. There was a living room area and an enormous bedroom with king size bed - all with the added ambiance of being a cave. It truly looked like the walls were carved from the hillside. Breakfast was superb. Offered either inside or outside on the terrace and included many dishes, vegetables, breads, pastries, juices, and the option of a made to order omelet or fried egg. The best breakfast we had at any of the locations on our trip. One of the special things that made us feel like family at this hotel was the willingness of the staff to take us where we wanted to go and to arrange tours/shows for us. I can't say enough good things about this hotel and the staff. You absolutely cannot go wrong staying at Divan Cave House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey