I can't say enough about how wonderful the stay was at Divan. Basically, my friends and I had booked a stay at a different cave hotel, but the hotel was closed when we arrived. It wasn't just closed, it was completely vacant- despite the fact that we had made reservations months prior. When we arrived, it was late on a very cold and snowy night and the staff from Divan basically saved our lives. We were wondering around aimlessly and they told us to come inside to warm up for a few minutes and offered us tea and coffee. We asked them many questions and they tried to call the owner of the other cave hotel for us, but without luck. They said they had a couple of rooms available and said they would charge the same rates the other hotel gave us (which I think was an awesome deal actually). We stayed there for 4 nights and the experience remained this way the entire time. EVERY staff member was friendly, especially Ali. The breakfast was delicious. The view was amazing! The rooms were spacious and well equipped. I highly recommend you stay there; for me it was the perfect balance of quality and price. Have a great trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey