Divan Cave House is AMAZING!!! This is the first time I’ve ever written a review for ANYTHING, so I absolutely loved this hotel! The rooms are clean, decorated, and cave-like that really gave us an authentic Cappadocia experience. A breakfast buffet was included with our stay and the location was an easy 5 minute walk to the town center area with several shops and restaurants. But out of everything, the hotel staff, especially Ali, really made my experience so memorable. They are incredibly friendly and helpful and will do literally anything to make your stay fun and enjoyable. Ali recommended the Butterfly hot air balloon tour which was great. He also helped us book restaurant reservations and the Green tour. Ali and his staff were by far the key to our experience. He made sure we were taken care of with everything. He even sent a driver to pick us up from the town center when it was cold outside and we didn’t remember how to walk back from our restaurant. By the end of our stay, we felt like the hotel staff was our new Turkish family and we came back each night to hang out in the reception area and chat it up with him and his staff, drink apple tea, and listen to Turkish music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey