Really nice people. The free hike to Rose Valley led by Ali turned out to take several hours and was actually a highlight of our trip. They were also very helpful and informative without trying too hard to sell us something.
Rooms are nicely decorated but upon closer inspection leave a bit wanting. Some of it may be out of their control, like the sewage smell in the bathroom, but then in our room 346 light fixtures were broken, wires were hanging out of the ceiling, etc. such that we couldn't tell whether or not it was a work still in progress or just not getting fixed. To be fair, though, we didn't really ask. Breakfast is plentiful and it was pretty quiet and not too far from the downtown. It's even closer to some of the best restaurants in town (see my other reviews for Cappadocia).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey