Divan Cave hotel was wonderful! Surpassed all my expectations of anything! I love Cappadocia!!! Though we did not stay here long, I will most definitely be back one day!
Room: Ali upgraded us to a cave suite as February is a bit slow. Thank you! It was huge and he was going to bring us another bed because we had requested two beds! Can you believe it!?!?! I was traveling with my sister, we can share, it was no big deal.
Staff: The hotel was a great deal because of Ali. He is the hotel's manager and our tour guide. He took us on a walking tour of Rose Valley and showed us a bunch of churches. It was amazing! I am a afraid of climbing up and down hills and he was more than patient. He set up other wonderful tours for us as well and provided excellent recommendations. We went with the hot air balloon and the underground tour. We loved i!!! Ali also offered to take us to the panoramic view of Cappadoia. He provided two wake up calls but we were so exhausted from the hike up to Rose Valley we could not rally. I'll come back for this!!!
Food: Same every morning. I like the Turkish version of french toast. They were also more than happy to make omelets on request. I declined as there was so much food already. The view was to die for. I facetimed my friends just to show them!
Ali - I'll be back! You and your staff are wonderful! This time you'll have to take us up to the panoramic view. Thank you for such hospitable service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey