If you are staying in Cappadocia, Goreme is the best place to stay. In Goreme Divan Cave House is one of the best hotels. It is located just 5 minutes from the centre of Goreme with all nice places to eat and drink nearby. Goreme Museum is a 15 minute walk, its a really scenic walk would recommend everyone to do it. When we checked in we were greeted by Hanife and she showed us our cave room. Its such an experience to stay in a cave room. Its so cosy from inside. The room and bathrooms are pretty spacious and impeccably clean. A swing was located just outside our room. The hotel itself is on a height so it gives a beautiful view of Goreme. Hanife recommended us restaurants for food which were pretty nice, on her recommendation we went for the Green tour which was basically the best way to see Cappadocia. We did a balloon ride as well which was just brilliant, I would recommend everyone visiting, it is once in a lifetime experience, though it burns a hole in your pocket but its completely worth it. Divan Cave House with its cave rooms and hospitality is one of the best hotels to live when in Goreme. Staying here was just brilliant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey