My daughter and I arrived at Divan Cave Hotel without a booking and they were able to accommodate us for 4 nights. The rooms, service, breakfast and price is very good, as well as the location to explore Cappadocia. Hanife and staff were incredibly helpful and we loved the sunrise hot air balloon ride, the pottery and Turkish carpet visits, as well as the open air museum.
Lovely little restaurants on the way into the village, which the hotel will tell you about. A magic place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey