This was our first time in Turkey and Goreme. We chose Divan cave house because all other places in Goreme were full up. We stayed there for 2 nights. So we didn't expect much about Divan. We arrived very late at night and Fatih, the manager, led the way to the hotel not very far from the bus station. When arriving to the hotel, we were surprised that the Divan Cave House is much better than expected. Fatih is very kind and provided useful information that you can explore all other small villages by yourself, especially if you got a car. The room in the hotel is a bit cold but it is very normal for the cave hotel. However, its not cold at all when travelling in summer time. You can have a very nice panorama view during your breakfast. We would recommend you this hotel if you are looking for one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey