“A good choice in Cappadocia.”
Review of Cave Life Hotel

Cave Life Hotel
Ranked #42 of 76 Goreme B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Staffs are nice. They also provide tour information but it's all up to you whether you join it or not. Great breakfast with amazing view is one of the my best experience in Cappadocia. Ya, it's a good choice when considering a place to stay here.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

you can see good view of this area on the top of the pension.There are delicious breakfast and helpful staff.But if travel during winter,it may be very few tourists there,and not very warm at the room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went to Capadocia with my cousin, we stayed in a cave in the highest floor, the sunsent views were amazing! Breakfast was nice! the only detail was that using the bathroom in a lower floor was a little bit unconfortable but we already knew it when we choose the cave, people was nice also!

Room Tip: The highest room has the most amazing view!
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed with my family in this hotel. Room size is big enough for 3 adults and 1 kid. The location is perfect. And the staff are really helpful. I strongly recommend to take rose valley tour which was very cheap and fantastic view.
If I go to Kapadokya again I will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed last week in the pension,if you are booking here , you most definitely are making the right choice.Mustafa and his partners are great people,they will plan out your day to the T and if you listen to them you sure are gonna have a great time.The pension is 150mtrs from the centre and walking distance from the bus station .we stayed in room number 7 which is a comfortable double bed room with spacious bathroom,hot water and fresh towels.The breakfast is hearty and gives you energy for the long lovely hikes.Me and my husband stayed back to see one of the sunsets from the pension and it was one of the bests.You have free wifi facility and a baggage room as well.We thank Mustafa once again as he took the trouble of giving us a free ride till the bus station as we had luggage. Definately recommend this place.cheers

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I statyed 3 days here, I still miss the days I passed here and the lovely hosts.
The location is petty good, just in the center of the town. Sitting on the balcony you can have ana bird view of all the small town.
The room is clean and has cleaning everyday. The breakfast is included in the price. It offers far more compared to the price.
Last but not the least, the lovely and nice hosts.
If I have chance to go to Goreme again, I will still choose to live here.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I love that place, I would like to go again and spend time in Capadoccia and specially in cave life pension.
I advice you to go there and let the mangers of the pension organize your tours (they offer cheaper prices than agencies)

• Stayed: August 2013
Travellers also viewed these Goreme hotels
Goreme Ascension Cave Suites
#18 of 77 in Goreme
Artemis Cave Suites
Artemis Cave Suites
#16 of 77 in Goreme

Been to Cave Life Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cave Life Hotel

Address: Gaferli Mah. Aydin Kiragi Sokak No: 4/1 | Göreme NEVŞEHİR, Goreme 50180, Turkey (Formerly Cave Life Pension)
Region: Turkey > Cappadocia > Goreme
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #42 of 76 B&Bs / Inns in Goreme
Price Range: £19 - £44 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Cave Life Hotel 2*
Each and Every person has their own world.Service starts with respect to that world.We serve with this understanding. Located in the heart of Cappadocia in the beautiful village of Goreme, Cave Pansion Life offers its guests a panoramic view of the city and the stunning sunset views. Enjoy your breakfast on the terrace spectular and bonfires on the terrace at night. Our friendly staff speaks English. We can arrange tours, transfers, hot air balloons and everything you need in the region.Please not hesitate to ask reception for more information about the activities. Get ready to live like a caveman with all modern amenities Cavelife pension. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cave Life Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cave Life Pension Hotel Goreme