Valleypark Hotel
US$88
US$140
US$139
Travelocity
Blue Moon Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$179
Travelocity
Cappadocia Stone Palace(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$116
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Valley Park Hotel on a trip to the fabulous town of Goreme in August 2011. We were met my the owner when we stepped off the coach from Istanbul even though the hotel was only five minutes walk away. The owner, Yusuf (Josef) is everything I love about the Turkish people, always smilling, polite, laughing and extremely approachable. The hotel itself is small, comfortable and quiet with the added bonus of a fabulous little sun terrace with a fantastic view of Goreme, a great place to see the hot air baloons in the early morning. The rooms are clean and tidy with hot water and free wifi. Overall a great hotel at an excellent price. Anybody considering a trip to Goreme should stay at this hotel, you will not regret your decision.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ross W
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We stayed at Valleypark Hotel for four nights and cannot say enoughof how happy we were with this accommodation. For the price you pay it is an excellent choice. The breakfast terrace overlooking the town and valley has to be one of the best views in Goreme. This became our home for the time we stayed! As well as that, when the nights were cool the fire was cranking keeping the terrace warm and cosy. The manager Joseph was a top bloke who could not do enough for us. He even upgraded our room as there was one spare which he did not have to do. I would highly reccommend staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2011

My Fiance and i were satisfied from this cute hotel.Our room was comfortable. the wifi is free.
the minus point that the hot water is not always disponible.
The price is good for the quality of Hotel. the reception propos many kind of tours through Cappadocia Region.
Taking breakfast in the terasse is joyful with this wonderful view.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I will definitely recommend valley park to other travelers.

The location was good. 5 minutes walking distance from the centre but much more quiet, all the neighbourhood are local residence. Room was simple and clean, hot water for shower is good. Breakfast was average but considering the room rate it was well worth the money I paid.

There is little flowers everywhere in the hotel, a lovely dog at the back yard and his name is odi. Terrace is a big add on, with a little bit climb up you can enjoy a great view in there.

Yusuf was a great host and he make our stay feel like home. He was there wake us up 4:40am in the morning for the balloon though we didn't book it with him. He offer us tukish tea and apple tea on the terrace.

Overall, it was a nice stay experience and if I get a chance to come back I will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathymomo
Reviewed 11 June 2011

I spent four nights at the spectacular Cappadocia and I stayed in goreme in Valleypark Hotel.
Mehmet is the manager that the hotel has the best offer. He is friendly, helpful.
The hotel is simple and inexpensive. The room includes only the bed and an armchair. Has no breakout for the windows and therefore you are awakened by the sun at around 5 am.
The bathroom is enormous, but during the four days I took several cold showers.
The breakfast is simple but ok.
The hotel location is very good. Has free wifi, a car park and Mehmet provides tours, dervishes ceremony, Turkish night, etc..
If you want to spend a little, do not bother waking up at dawn with the sun, and not bother with cold baths, I recommend Valleypark for your fantastic stay in Cappadocia.
Congratulations for the excellent care of Mehmet

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends