“Great experience flying with Nigel and team. ..Sanjit”

Royal Balloon - Cappadocia
Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Royal Balloon - Cappadocia; We offer Luxury & Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flights in the spectacular and extraordinary landscape of Cappadocia / Turkey.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience flying with Nigel and team. ..Sanjit”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We flew with Royal Ballons in December. Nigel was the caption. Fabulous team. Great experience...Beautiful landscape. Worth every $ spend....

Visited December 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Coming to Kapadokya? MUST start with this!”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

The company is very well organized, the cabin is not crowded, the pilots speak English, they make the trip very fun, breakfast is great, hotel pick-up and drop-off, celebration at the end, great photographer at the beginning for souvenir pictures... Just the best! Totally worth it!

Detroit
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nigel Tovey calmed my nerves!”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

My friend and I took a flight with Royal Balloons in November. While it was something I always wanted to do, I was still anxious about the flight. Nigel knew how I felt and he put me quickly at ease. After a few minutes, I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride. We took the longer flight and it was well worth it. We landed right on the trailer, had a champagne toast and now I have a medal to hang on my wall showing that I didn't "chicken out". Thanks Nigel and Royal Balloons for allowing me to check off one more item on my Bucket List. This was a once in a lifetime experience and I am so glad I did it.

Visited November 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“not to be missed!!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

if you want a ride in the hot air balloon...... Pls book it with the ROYAL BALLOON ..... they are the best and we had the Davis as our pilot....he flew us " bloody well " and we had a wonderful time with him in the air.... expert to the spot ! wonderful team and extremely professional.

Visited July 2013
Medan, Indonesia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Once in a life time ride”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

As told by our tour guide that this Royal balloon is not the same with other balloon operators. With price of usd 220 per ride per person, we were served good breakfast to start our day before the balloon ride, and then drove us to the starting point. we were soon inside the balloon which was ready to take off. the ride is so enjoyable with so many amazing views of Cappadoccia and its landscape. the pilot told us that balloon also has its music with his action of pumping the gaz. After 1 hour, we landed safely above the trailer, smooth landing. We were all given medals and had a champaigne to celebrate. Recommended and must consider for once in a life time ride!

Visited October 2013