“Great pilot, safe flight, beautiful experience!”
Review of Royal Balloon

Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Royal Balloon - Cappadocia; We offer Luxury & Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flights in the spectacular and extraordinary landscape of Cappadocia / Turkey.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great balloon trip. Our pilot, the first female pilot in Turkey, was great and gave us a memorable experience. Definitely recommended!

2  Thank 007Olivier
Write a ReviewReviews (1,964)

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

What an amazing experience! The ride was out of this world. You have to come and experience it for yourself...my photos don't do it justice. Royal's hospitality has truly exceeded our expectations. They were friendly and very professional. We were looked after right until the end. Our pilot, Seniz, was awesome. She did a wonderful job (along with the crew) to keep us safe and comfortable...and most importantly, to enjoy this beautiful landscape of Cappadoccia!

1  Thank mapleSyd
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Royal Balloon offers exceptional service. I took the 90 minutes King trip with Gokcel as our pilot. He's so experienced. He will fly up and down with very very smooth transition. He did perfect landing. I enjoyed the flight very much because of the professional service. I highly recommend this company although the price is slightly higher than the other company, but out balloon was the last one to land and you can really tell the Royal Balloon did fantastic details on every details (pick-up, breakfast, after trip surprise!). I want to bring my friends and family to try again.

1  Thank Shelly Y
Reviewed 25 July 2014

On our recent family holiday to Cappadocia we decided to experience a balloon trip having being urged to do do by a family member who had recently done the same. Initially, we had questioned whether we should do so as the cost is reasonably high (150 Euros per person), however, we all agreed afterwards that it was money very well spent. We went with Royal Balloons as they seemed to get good write-ups. The early start (we had to get up at 4.30 am) was a bit off-putting but the guys at Royal Ballons run a very professional operation, providing breakfast when you first arrive, ensuring a wonderful flying experience and providing champagne (well, sparkling wine but who cares?) a medal and flowers at the end. Murat, our pilot was excellent - just enough talking to inform passengers what they were seeing without being intrusive. Landscapes are stunning and the pilots really get you up-close to the rock formations without ever making you feel unsafe. It's a majestic way to travel. Make sure you take your camera and make sure you adopt the recommended brace position when you land!! We may never get the chance to take a balloon ride ever again but we were all so pleased we did this one. Thanks to all at Royal Balloons for a memorable experience.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Best staff best experience I actually dropped my camera out of hot air balloon after I attempted to climb down mountain and got stuck had to rescued by the crew the pilot drove me with a crew to find it and it still worked! Great guys, great pilots and overall amazing experience.

1  Thank Tony B