“Hot air balloon flight in Cappadocia - Amazing!”

Royal Balloon - Cappadocia
Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Royal Balloon - Cappadocia; We offer Luxury & Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flights in the spectacular and extraordinary landscape of Cappadocia / Turkey.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We took our 4 children for a balloon flight in Cappadocia as we had heard so much about it and we wanted a reputable and safe company to fly with. Royal Balloon were fantastic. The crew and our pilot Seniz were efficient, experienced and so friendly - we felt in very safe hands the whole time. The balloon flight itself was amazing, a really beautiful way to see Cappadocia and lovely to see all of the balloons in the air. For our kids (aged 6-14 years) the one hour trip was perfect. Definitely recommended - a great morning.

2  Thank Tinkerbell178

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I am a type of person who get scared from any kind of ride . I don't like adventure . But my loving sister convinced me to try the hot air balloon ... It was the wonderful . I did not felt scared at all . The kaptin tolga was very experienced. He gives information . Beyond description . All the crew . The captain and the crew special thanks to Ahmed who was very friendly with my children he made the take off and landing very enjoyable .. Many thanks to kaptin Tolga to Ahmed and to royal baloon ..

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We didn't want to skimp and so glad we didn't. We paid more for a smaller basket (8 people) and longer ride (1.5 hours) Our Aussie pilot David was very skilled and took us up, over and through the incredibly beautiful Cappadocia landscape, telling us about the different places. For a trip like this, you need to go with an excellent company, Royal were excellent from the pick up to drop off. Recommended- one of the best trips of my life!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great balloon trip. Our pilot, the first female pilot in Turkey, was great and gave us a memorable experience. Definitely recommended!

2  Thank 007Olivier
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

What an amazing experience! The ride was out of this world. You have to come and experience it for yourself...my photos don't do it justice. Royal's hospitality has truly exceeded our expectations. They were friendly and very professional. We were looked after right until the end. Our pilot, Seniz, was awesome. She did a wonderful job (along with the crew) to keep us safe and comfortable...and most importantly, to enjoy this beautiful landscape of Cappadoccia!

1  Thank mapleSyd