“Friendly and Paranomic”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Restaurant is on the roof deck and it has a paranomic view of Goreme and the hill ranges. Food is slightly more expensive but the view and friendly staff more than makes up for it

There are newer reviews for My Mother's Restaurant

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The food was absolutely excellent, by far the best we had in Goreme. It is run by a family who were fantastic hosts. The service was great and the high terrace setting just perfect. Can't recommend it highly enough.

1  Thank Mimi A
Reviewed 30 July 2014

brilliant!! lovely food!! awesome ambiance and darling hosts! everything is just perfect about this place! and value for money as well! highly recommended!!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My Mother's restaurant was recommended by our hotel. We ate here on the first night in town, nice rooftop terrace around 9 pm. First waitress we had seemed nice, took our drink order. I got my drink, but then had to remind them to bring my wife's wine after 10 minutes of waiting. A younger girl then took our order, very abruptly and borderline rude. When we asked her to explain a dish, the answer we got was "it's meat". Our appetizers, a salad and soup, arrived about 20 minutes apart. When our main course arrived, it looked like cafeteria food. We shared a mixed grilled plate, lamb chop was all fat, chicken dried out, meatballs had bone fragments. Eager to leave, we asked for the check and it didn't seem right. Our waitress yelled at us, "it's right, mister." We asked her to leave so we could add it up. I think it's the young daughter who works there, maybe her first time waiting tables. Overall, bad food and service. We stayed four nights in Goreme, worse meal we had. To top it all off, my wife woke up in the middle of night with food poisoning, costing her a day of laying in bed and the bathroom. Awful.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across My Mother's restaurant because we saw the rooftop.
Great food and a beautiful and friendly family that run the restaurant.