“A very welcome”
Review of Goreme Inn Hotel

Ranked #1 of 78 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We stayed in this hotel with my parents and friends for 3 nights. We loved Goreme Inn hotel, its very nice, all the staff are so friendly and helpful. I chose this hotel using tripadvisor and booking.com and I am so pleased that all my guests enjoyed as much as I did. It was their first time in Turkey and everybody thought the accommodation perfect. Brilliant breakfast, very very clean place and good location 2 minutes from central Goreme. I would like here to stay next time, Thank you so much Onur and Cetin. You are such helpful and wonderful hosts.

Goremeye ikinci gidisim ve harika bir hotel. Gercekten o kadar cok memnun kaldim ve bu oteli sectigim icin. Ingiltereden gelen misafirlerim ve ben hotelde calisanlarin ilgilerine, inanilmaz cok cesidi bulunan acik bufe olan hersey taze kahvaltiya bayildik. Otelin dekoru mukemmel etkileyici otantik, Birinci sinif kalite bir hotel, herkese cok tavsiye ederim kalmalarini, cok memnun kalirlar bizim gibi ve merkeze 2 dakika mesafe de olan bir hotel. Onur ve Cetin'e cok tesekkur ederim mukemmel agirladiniz bizleri,

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Azime123
GOREMEINNHOTEL, General Manager at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Reviewed 7 July 2012

We did like this hotel - it's very new, nicely decorated, with a good breakfast and outside area, and the staff were helpful as people noted. I will say, however, that I felt like finding places to stay in Cappadocia was pretty confusing, so when my husband booked this, I didn't realize it wasn't an actual cave hotel (our room was called a "cave" room, but that is just because it's how it is decorated). So, if you want clean, comfortable, nicely decorated, and well located in the area (Goreme is a good choice for this in general), then this is a great place to stay. But it does seem a little silly to come all this way and not stay in an actual cave... which we did for the other nights of our stay, and I definitely enjoyed more.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank jenrothg

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my mom for 3 nights in this Feb. and I'm sure that this is the best hotel not only in Cappadocia, but in Turkey.
We arrived in Goreme early morning by night bus from Pamukkale and we asked tourist info how to get to the hotel. The guy made a phone call to the hotel right away and the hotel car arrived in 3 minutes to pick us up.
Eventhough we arrived early morning which is much earlier than normal check in time, the hotel manager Chetin arranged upgraded room not to make us wait.
The hotel room was clean, quite, warm and decorated beautifully in cave style.
Actaully I wanted to stay at cave hotel, but I didn't regret for this after checking in the Goreme Inn.
The hotel breakfast was great and we could have some hot foods along with cold salads and it made us happy because we were fed up with cold continental breakfast for our long trip.

But the most important point of Goreme Inn is hotel staff and their hospitality!
They did everything to make the guests happy and to be satisfied with the stays.
While I stayed at this hotel, if I needed something or I had a question, I just asked Chetin and he settled everything.
And when we attended tour, we had big snow, but the car of tour company was not set up with winter tire, so Chetin gave hotel car for our safe.
Especially, Chetin asked me to attend private "Red tour" instead of group tour and I a little bit hesitated it due to the cost, but finally I trusted him and had private red tour and it was just "GREAT".
The guide Mustafa was good at english and he had big knowledge about history, region, religion and art, so we could hear full information about cappadocia.
As I'm not christian, I was not aware of bible & christian history, but he explained the story in detail and he re-explained in easier way if I didn't understand something.
This tour made me and my mother so happy, so I suggest you to consider Chetin's advice positively.

If you have any chance to spend time in the hotel, ask Chetin where the fortune-teller is and one handsome guy will read your coffee and tell you about your future. :)

Chetin told me September is the best season to visit Cappadocia, so I hope to go to Cappadocia again for trekking the valleys in Cappadocia.
Of course, I'll stay in Goreme Inn!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Hyeran_Song

Reviewed 4 July 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights mid June this year and everything was perfect from check in to check out. Mr Chetin, the owner and Mr Oneur were very helpful & gracious hosts. The rooms were new , clean, spacious and with sweeping views of the Pigeon Valley and fairy chimneys from the balcony. Breakfast was complete and had a wide selection.
Early mornings, before 730a, you can see hot air balloons flying over the chimneys. Mr Chetin recommended a restaurant named Cappadocia Style Cuisine, a walking distance from the hotel, which was excellent and good value for money. There is another excellent restaurant called "Koy Evi" up on a hill. We checked out for our 7am flight and Mr Oneur had prepared some packed breakfast for us. Greatly appreciated.
HIghly recommended and we would certainly stay at this hotel again, when we go back to Cappadocia!

1  Thank angelfish22_11

Reviewed 28 June 2012

As everyone says, this 8-month-old hotel is BEAUTIFUL and impeccably decorated, but for us it was the unbelievably friendly and helpful staff that set it apart. Chetin, the manager, sits down with each guest and takes time offering recommendations, booking activities, and basically ensuring that you have a great time in Cappadocia. We don't normally use concierge services, but that kind of sincere personal attention was so helpful. We had an early flight the day we checked out, and the staff even packed us breakfast for the road -- so thoughtful. You couldn't ask for a lovelier hotel or nicer people.

2  Thank Sachi-san

Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed in this wonderful hotel in Goreme. We stayed in a suite which had a huge circular bed with a net canopy and very comfortable. The bathroom had a spa bath, and 2 shower heads one of which is a rain shower. Desks, lounges, a flat screen TV and local artifacts complete the decor. The staff were exceptional and exceedingly helpful. Their suggestions as to what to see and then making the appropriate arrangements were greatly appreciated. The laundry service was excellent...efficient and cheap. Chetin especially was a fund of knowledge. The hotel is only a year old but with a rustic charm and a cave like feel but with all the mod cons. I would highly recommend the hotel.

2  Thank Denise M

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Goreme Inn was recommended to us through Reliable Travel. The Hotel is GORGEOUS!! The rates were unbelievable for a hotel this nice. It's not an actual cave hotel, but the rooms are incredibly rustic and feel very cave like. I'm pretty sure the limestone floors were heated. The room was large, very quiet, the beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were clean and amazing! The "rain shower" shower head was as big as my head and so relaxing. Breakfast buffet was superb! The hotel staff was incredibly helpful. the receptionist was adorable and very friendly. The view out of our window was fabulous (we looked out at the caves). They had excellent recommendations for restaurants...I forgot the name :( But I've attached a picture of us with the owner/cook...she was so sweet and made us each a headscarf...

This place was an impecably clean palace. I would highly recommend for anyone to stay here. Price, comfort, hospitality, Cappadocia charm...Goreme Inn has it all :)

Room Tip: ask for a room on one of the top levels