“Amazing”
Review of Goreme Inn Hotel

Ranked #1 of 77 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The hotel is amazing good location we stayed in room no 101 stunning suite having jacquizi staff is polite and helpful.Specialy Onur his colleague and Mohammad in night shift .good to see such hotel and staff in such good location they helped us explore good restaurants and sight seeing

Room Tip: Room no 101 stunning room giving antique and modern look
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Alokmili77
GOREMEINNHOTEL, General Manager at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all I would lile to thank you for your kind review.
It was a pleasure to host you.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Hope to host you again.

Best Wishes,
Goreme Inn Family

Write a ReviewReviews (1,316)

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We really like the cleanliness and the appearance of this hotel. Staff was very friendly and helped us to utilize our 2 day trip.They arranged private tour for us on the day of arrival at 11am and also the next day. Breakfast was really good and overall had a great experience.highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Hassan400
GOREMEINNHOTEL, General Manager at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your staying here.
We would like to host you again.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I'm a big traveler but have never felt compelled to write on tripadvisor until now. I had a FANTASTIC experience at Goreme Inn. The staff (especially the owner - Onur) are really helpful, friendly and REALLY go out of their way to help you. The property is gorgeous, the breakfast is really good and the rooms are beautiful. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank susieg123

Dear Guest,

We were so happy to host you.
I would like to thank you for your kind review.
Your comments are really important for us.
Hope to see you in Goreme Inn Hotel again.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

The place is 1 year old, very clean and in good condition. We were 3 adults and the room was comfortable with three single beds, but not overly spacious. Same with the bathroom - very new and nice, but a liitle cramped for 3 sets of toiletries. They have charming terraces with pillows and tables and chairs, and good wifi. They have some nice vegetable and herb gardens at the dining level. The breakfast was great - another reviewer cited seeing plates left with food remaining as evidence of the food not being good; I think there was such good variety that people want to try everything and can't finish. Goreme is a small but growing town. The hotel is a short, about two "block" walk from the main area, a very good location. And the town is very nice for walking and window shopping. Streets are wide, shopkeepers generally were low key. One thing-I don't remember seeing an elevator, if you need special accomodation, you should check about that. My nephew adds that the wifi was great for Turkey and for Turkey the showerhead was amazing.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank AmyPP

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your staying here.
We would like to host you again.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I booked this hotel from the great reviews on trip advisor through Travelocity. I booked 2 room (one for a family of 4 and one for my parents). When we arrived at the hotel, they tried to put us in a room for 2 people each with 1 roll away in each room. I showed them the confirmed reservations on Travelocity for a room with 2 queen beds and a room with 1 queen bed. They basically told me they didn't have any rooms left like that since a huge tour bus would be arriving later and that I "underpaid" anyway on Travelocity so I couldn't have the rooms I originally booked. Since I lived in Turkey for 2 years and had been to Goreme several times, I knew I could go elsewhere so after attempting to negotiate, I started to leave. All of the sudden, they had rooms available to us. We had also prebooked a balloon ride for the following day...they were disappointed that we didn't use their "company" to book and told us as much. The breakfast the following day was good and the décor and rooms are very nice. After staying the night, I went to checkout and had to hear (from the front desk worker) again how "lucky" I was that they honored my booking from Travelocity and that I got a great deal, etc., etc., etc, Very annoying and disrespectful. Due to their treatment, I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
30  Thank PennyJo1968
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

This Owner of Review didn't stay in the hotel. It's not his/her experience We have no registration in our hotel system

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We arrived very late night due to a missed flight from Istanbul. We were tired and weary from traveling all day. We were greeted graciously by Muhammet who offered us apple tea and sat and talked with us as we decompressed from our long flights.
Our room was great and smelled wonderful, I believe its lavender they use.
We booked Balloon Tours through him with Royal Balloons. Also, horseback riding and both were first class! We were going to walk to the Open Air Museum but they offered to drive us down and drop us off. Now, that's customer service.
I highly recommend staying here! Walking distance to town and shopping.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank jillyjo16
GOREMEINNHOTEL, General Manager at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear Jill,

First of all I would lile to thank you for your kind review.
It was a pleasure to host you.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Hope to host you again.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed at Goreme Inn Hotel in June of 2013. Our whole experience was fantastic. The staff were just brilliant, giving us the best recommendations for places to eat and balloon tours, apart from providing an outstanding level of hospitality. The hotel is fairly new (14 months old) and the rooms and hotel have been professionally fitted, with all the finer touches being very tasteful. We made an error with our booking (our fault) and the staff helped us resolve any outstanding issues as well as waiving the normal fees involved with our error. The hotel is well situated to explore the area and has ties with qualiy tour companies to cater for anything you could need. Also excellent value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Gavin S

Dear Guest,

I would lile to thank you for your kind review.
We would like to host you again and we are happy to make your trip memorable.
When you come to Cappadocia again we will be happy to host you warmly again.

Warmest Regards,