“Excellent”

Goreme Inn Hotel
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Goreme
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Thank you so much for all your best hospitality.i booked the standard room for two night but it was dream the number of my room 305.it has get two window and two of them is looking to pigeon wallet.and breakfast is good.especially reception of this hotel he was great and helpfully.what I asking that wondering that he ready for help.all staff look after as well with you.room is really clean everyday.thank you EMRAH.you recommend for me ballon tours it was awesome for me.tshnk you so much Goreme Inn I highly recommend this paradise.i will get back here with my family.Thank you do much Muhammad you were very funny..:)

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank yuka4646
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Yönetici at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
We always try our best to provide a memorable stay to you and if you remember us with good memories this is the best present ever for us.

Emrah ZORLU

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed at the Goreme Inn Hotel for three nights in October. This is a new hotel and very attractively designed. We had the wonderful room 303, which has an excellent view and is very lovely and bright. The room was large, well appointed and very clean. The breakfast buffet was excellent with good seating indoors and outside on a patio. Staff were very helpful throughout our stay. They truly are interested in their guests. The Goreme Inn Hotel is a wonderful location for a visit to Cappadocia.

Room Tip: Ask for room 303.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank funawa
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Yönetici at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for your kind words about Göreme İnn Hotel. Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us .We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer.
We would like to host you again and to see all your friends and all your family in the near future as well.
We look forward to serving you again.

Aledo, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

What a treasure from a historical perspective, and a wonderful place to stay. Restaurant is also very good! We were there in the spring and it snowed. Rooms can get cold in a cave. Love love loved it!

Room Tip: If it is winter or Spring, be sure and be prepared for cold weather
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Please give us the pleasure of welcoming you again in future and please do not forget that you have a second house in Cappadocia.
Warmest regards,

Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

I think Hotel Goreme Inn was the best choice i made for Cappadocia. I stayed for three nights. Hotel is very nice, centrally located. Rooms are spacious, beautifully decorated. Very Helpful and friendly staff at the reception. Housekeeping and restaurant staff was also very good. I met Mr. Emrah Zorlu at the reception on next day of my arrival and he was very cooperative and always ready to help you. Breakfast was awesome.I would certainly recommend this hotel for the stay in Cappadocia.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank ceepeeMumbai
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Yönetici at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you very much for your review of our property. It was our pleasure to host you, and we are glad to hear you had a comfortable and a memorable stay with us. We hope to host you again as well as your friends and family in the near future.

Oxnard, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed one night in Goreme Inn, i absolutely enjoyed it.Service , view and breakfast buffet was excellent.I really made good choice with this one .If i ever go back to Goreme for sure i will stay in Goreme Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Hulya M
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Yönetici at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Warmest regards,

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

We spent 2 nights at the Goreme Inn. The service started as soon as we stepped off the shuttle which the Inn arranged for us (my daughter, 26) at a cost.

The room we stayed in was a twin share. It was spacious, clean and aesthetically appealing. The view from the 'roof' was excellent and I managed to take very good photos of the balloons the following morning.

The Inns close proximity to the shops and restaurants was an added bonus. It was also, as we discovered on our tours, in walking distance to the Open Air Museum.

The breakfast buffet was well presented. Although it was cold my daughter and I took advantage of the sun & ate breakfast outside. I must applaud the women who prepared breakfast & willingness to go beyond good service. Thank you!

Emrah & Muhammet are a credit to the hotel. Emrah suggested two restaurants and Turkish dishes we willingly tried and I must say I'm delighted we did. My daughter and I did two tours plus the balloon ride (two days) and it was great to share this with E & M.

Thank you very much Goreme Inn for a warm, enjoyable & memorable stay. We (unknowingly) saved the best for last (Capadoccia was our last region to visit)).

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kulycia
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your kind review.
Your reviews are very important for us.
We hope to welcome you again.

Warm Regards,
Muhammet ZENGIN

Goreme Inn
Saratoga, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

We stayed three nights in Goreme Inn, we absolutely enjoyed it. The hotel is new, and tastefully decorated. The rooms are spacious and clean, although not a real "cave" hotel, we were aware of the trade off and glad that we made a good choice.

The location is very convenient, within a short walk to many shops and restaurants. There is no need to climb up and down hill everyday, so you save your energy for the real tours. The staff in the hotel are all very friendly and helpful, all our requests were quickly attended to. They helped us make all arrangements for transportation, tours and even contacted Turkish Airline for us to make the last minute travel arrangement. We couldn't be more thankful to them.

Muhammet and Emrah , thank you so much for making our trip to Cappadocia so enjoyable!

Room Tip: Second floor has great view to open space and you can enjoy many balloons in the morning.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Ellis C
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Ön Büro Müdürü at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Firstly I would like to thank you for your kind review.
Your reviews are very important for us.
We hope to welcome you again.

Warm Regards

Onur AYDIN
Goreme Inn Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goreme
Divan Cave House
Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites
#16 of 69 in Goreme

Been to Goreme Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!