Goreme Inn Hotel
US$60
Hotels.com
US$129
US$126
Chelebi Cave House(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Breakfast included
1,413 results
All reviewsonur aydinturkeysuperior roomexcellent hotelprivate tourhot air balloonairport shuttleturkish teapigeon valleylocation was perfectstayed here for nightsbreakfast spreadhighly recommend this hotelrestaurants and shopsamazing experienceday tourjacob
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights and it was a memorable experience. On our arrival we were pleasantly informed that our room had been upgraded for no extra charge!. The room was spacious and had a huge balcony, much to my husband's delight. The bathroom was also huge and very clean and well maintained. The daily breakfast was something that I looked forward to as the food (both the quantity and the variety) was incredible.

The staff were very polite and every effort was made to ensure that all our needs were met. A special thank you to Onur for attending to all our requests and also for organising our ballon ride.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Pallavi274
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of our property. It was our pleasure to host you, and we are glad to hear you had a comfortable and a memorable stay with us. We hope to host you again as well as your friends and family in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was friendly and incredibly helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast was out favorite part. Filled with a wide variety of fresh fruit, vegetables and baked goods, this is likely the best breakfast buffet we've had included in a hotel. Overall, a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Maricompag

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I booked a room here mostly based on the reviews. The first night I was in the suite, which was dark and did not get reliable internet and cable service, so I asked to be moved to another room. While I was gone on a day tour they moved me to a smaller, but brighter room, no problem. They booked me on the "red" tour which was great and not too expensive. The people are very nice and accommodating and made me, a single older lady, feel welcome and cared for. The rooms are spotless and spacious and have all the necessities. Lavish breakfast buffet and a short walk from downtown Goreme. I'm a fan!!

Room Tip: The suite is very nicely appointed but too dark for me.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank Intrepid_Mom20007

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Me and my family stayed for 2 nights in Goreme Inn. It is a very charming and pretty hotel surrounded on all sides by the spectacular Capadoccian landscape comprising of chimney rocks and hills. It has a lovely garden cafe where we had delicioius daily breakfast. Rooms are superb and well appointed with stone walls and a rustic look .Fantastic bathroom as well. And superb service by Onur and Ali too who was very kind indeed. They were very customer oriented and make you feel at home. And thanks to Onur the highlight of our Capadoccian experience was the heavenly and beautiful ballooning experience with Machan Balooning with a superb experienced pilot and wonderful staff who were very helpful. And Samit our knowledgeble guide who took so much interest in showing us around. I would love to go back to Goreme Inn , Capadoccia once again !!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Kanchangauri
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Reviewed 11 June 2014

In an area dotted with cave hotels, Goreme Inn is a modern building but retains the ambiance of Cappadocia. The rooms are spacious and clean, there is a delicious breakfast served in the garden, and the hotel staff went out of their way to make our stay memorable. We are grateful to Emrah, Yakup, Onur, Muhammet and Sam for helping us every step of the way. The Green Tour with Yakup was truly enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Kombody
GOREMEINNHOTEL, Genel Müdür at Goreme Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014