“A major hotel in the middle of a lovely place: Göreme-Capadoccia”

Vineyard Cave Hotel
Ranked #1 of 75 Goreme B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We stayed a few days in the vineyard of Capadoccia hotel in the town of Goreme, the site is the best in town, we receive personal attention in a very friendly atmosphere, the people are super friendly, loving and very polite in dealing with customers. The truth is that I regret it ended because there are so few places where you are comfortable. We feels sorry to leave. The hotel has great views, rooms spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Hasan and his son Osman, two of the most charming pesonas I've known, can not do enough to assist you and make you feel at home. I can not do anything but thank you for allowing us to spend that time in your company.
Vineyard Hotel Thanks for your hospitality!

1  Thank Canpala
There are newer reviews for Vineyard Cave Hotel

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Me and my friends stayed 3 nights in this hotel and we were glad that we have chosen this hotel!Warm and friendly services made us felt like home,the rooms are spacious with nice and unique decos and clean. I celebrated my Birthday here and the owners Hassan and Osman bought me a cake with no charge! ( I only knew that when I was back home).Thank you all so much for that!
They served the best breakfast and dinner,foods are fresh and like home cooked food.The best I ever had in turkey! If I have a chance to go back to Cappadocia,will definitely stay in this hotel again.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We stayed three nights in the Deluxe Double room, a large, gorgeous room in the 300 year old original section of the hotel. It was beautifully appointed with traditionally styled furniture, a very comfortable bed and the largest bathroom I have come across. I can see why Hasan refers to it as the Honeymoon Suite. An excellent breakfast is served on the rooftop terrace, comprised of fresh fruit, breads, Hassan's own honey and some very good scrambled eggs. In all I thought it was very good value for money. I could not fault the generous hospitality of our hosts, Hassan and Osman, and would recommend the hotel to anyone staying in Goreme.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2012

The terrace of the hotel (where the breakfast is served) has a beautiful view of Goreme. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The owner Hasan and his son went above and beyond to help us get acclimated. I would agree with the other guest, the breakfast was excellent - the best we had in Turkey. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2012

My 2 friends and I stayed at the Vineyard Cave Hotel for two nights and were extremely happy with our accommodations. Great value! We stayed in the suite (one queen bed, one single) and had plenty of space! The owners, Hasan and Osman were beyond hospitable, provided great information on the local sites, and arranged our airport transfer and hot air balloon ride. On our first day, we took a half-day tour of the area with Hasan and got to see several places that we wouldn't have visited on our own since we didn't have a car. The breakfast was fantastic (fresh fruit, freshly baked bread, coffee/tea, juice and eggs), and the terrace view was spectacular. I hope to visit again in the future!

Reviewed 13 October 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Vineyard. Family-driven hotel with a nice atmosphere just a few minutes walk from Gôreme center. Breakfast at the terrace was excellent - especially the "scrambled eggs" made by the owner of the hotel. The hotel does not have any "bar" arrangement - it is not possible to buy a drink, however you are allowed to bring your own beverages to the terrace and enjoy the nice view over the city. The only thing missing is a samll fridge in the rooms to keep your own beer/softdrinks cold.
We can only recommend this hotel - and we will be back next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bent R
Reviewed 12 October 2012

We stayed 3 nights at Vineyard Cave Hotel in Goreme. We occupied 4 rooms. Very polite & friendly service really make us feel like home. The best ever breakfast we had so far in Turkey! Superb food with nice views at the rooftop Terrace . Even the dinner was very delicious ! Nice, spacious & cozy room that give us a good night sleep. We just left a day ago & we already miss it ! We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Cappadocia!
Cheers!