Vineyard Cave Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Yuksel Hotel(Goreme)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsprivate tourturkeythe ownercarpet shopomeletfamily owned hotelgreat hostsrooms are largeturkish bathturkish styleapple teaballoon ridevisit cappadociahome away from homeopen air museumbreakfast was amazingturkish hospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I stayed at the Vineyard Cave Hotel for two nights in April 2013, and it was a wonderful experience--absolutely perfect. Immediately upon booking my room online, I received an email from Osman, asking if he could help me in any way to book a tour, a hot air balloon ride, etc. He arranged several events for me prior to my arrival, exactly as I had requested, and made alternate arrangements as necessary due to unforeseen circumstances while I was there. In this and every other way, Osman and his family were perfect hosts. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of both the Open Air Museum in Goreme and the center of the town, but also is nicely quiet. The rooms are clean, spacious, and lovely, and the breakfast was delicious. This is a wonderful place to stay, and most reasonably priced. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We stayed in a 'family room' with our 2 boys (8 and 6). We all had a fabulous time. We stayed for 3 nights and wished we could've planned to stay another night at the very least. Osman and Hasan and their family took very good care of us and were very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and the bathroom amazing! The breakfast was a huge spread of fresh fruit, bread, cheese and jams. We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I stayed at the Vineyard Cave Hotel with my friend for 3 nights and I wish I could have stayed longer. Osman and Hassan are wonderful hosts - they are incredibly friendly and helpful. Everything about our stay was wonderful - the room was safe, clean and quiet, and the hotel itself is situated close to everything in Goreme. The breakfast is nothing short of amazing! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and will hopefully return back one day!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank monagahh
Reviewed 12 April 2013

This hotel is beautiful - our room was built into the cave and had the most spectacular bathroom we'd ever seen (it was like our own personal spa!) Nothing was too much trouble for Osman and his wonderful family, they looked after us so well and were always happy to offer advice and information. Breakfast was great and there are lovely views of Goreme from the terrace.

Location is great, just up the road from the centre of Goreme where you will find the restaurants and amenities.

We stayed for 5 days which is rare for Cappadocia (most people just stay for a day or two as they are travelling through) and we didn't run out of things to see or do, so if you can stay for a bit of extra time you won't regret it - especially in this hotel!

Room Tip: We had a cave room and it was worth it just for the novelty of sleeping in a cave!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank KLW1983
Reviewed 9 April 2013

if you are planning to visit cappadocia & you see a suitable room available at vineyard, just book the room without giving much thought.. you won't regret it.. we stayed here for 3 nights during our turkey trip & i have no hesitation to say that this was the best of all the places we stayed at during our 2 weeks long trip..
we arrived at a snowing goreme after 7hr long international flight to instanbul followed by 1hr flight to kayseri & 1hr shuttle trip and simply loved our warm & cosy arched room.. osman played the perfect host helping with all the questions we had & giving a detailed outline of the region with suggestions on how to plan the visits to main attractions.. everything was nicely arranged by him with the butterfly balloons for our balloon ride.. we also took a full day private tour by hasan where he warmly shared a lot of information about the region.. he even dropped us to the open air museum next day.. on the last day since we were supposed to leave around 8-8:15am; they arranged an early breakfast at 7:30 especially for us..all these little things really made us felt special and what hasan said to us "my home is your home", really felt like true..
i am not saying that other hotels at goreme are not good, but then why take the risk if the best is available ? there would surely be some reason why everyone speaks so highly of vineyard and so what better way that to check it out for yourself..
thanks a lot to hasan, osman & their family for giving us such good memories of our stay..

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple