“Personal service OUTSTANDING !”

Vineyard Cave Hotel
Ranked #1 of 75 Goreme B&B and Inns
Key West, Florida
“Personal service OUTSTANDING !”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This is a moderately priced nice hotel but with exceptional service. After my arrival I discovered I had lost my wallet with all my money and credit cards in it, most likely at the airport in Istanbul. Osman went out of his way to help me and made numerous calls for me, gave me money, and turned what could have been a terrible situation into a manageable one. By some miracle my wallet was waiting for me at the lost & found at Keyseri airport, with all my money in it! the service and kindness at the Vinyard Cave Hotel cannot be beat!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Kwfinest

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Osman has learned the hospitality skills of his father Hasan, and turned them up a notch! He is a careful listener who genuinely seeks to understand your vacation desires. He is an informed advisor regarding the many tour and balloon operators, selecting the best operators for the best value. He is always available in person or by phone. The hotel is beautiful, immaculate, and the morning breakfast is bountiful and delicious. Thanks Osman for making my trip to Cappadocia into a fun filled event. Dan from Minnesota

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Venice, Italy
Reviewed 10 November 2013

excellent hotel, recently built, nice room, clean with large bathroom, excellent breakfast and kind owner (Osman). Good location near the centre but quiet. Friendly atmosphere.
Breakfast is served upstairs in a large room with a very nice view.

Room Tip: central, quiet.
1 Thank giu187870
North Yorkshire
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Absolutely lovely place to stay. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast excellent and taken on a terrace or a room - both with panoramic views of Goreme. Our hosts Hasan and Osman couldn't do enough for us and genuinely wanted to help make our stay a memorable one. If you stay at Vineyard Cave make use of them - you won't regret it - they give you good advice and explain the options clearly without pushing any. One of us has a real fear of heights so they arranged for us to see the balloon basket before hand and we had a fantastic flight over Goreme. If you do suffer from vertigo you feel strangely safe in the balloon and the views are truly spectacular - so give it a go. (We went with one of Osman's recommendations - Butterfly Balloons and they were very good. Osman's recommendations for restaurants were also well worth following. Overall a home away from home.

austin, tx
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I never imagined hoteliers being more hands on in dealing with every whim or question. I witnessed this for 4 days, and benefitted from it myself on numerous occasions. It was offseason, yes, but Osman picked us u at a shop recommending his hotel to give us a tour. He took us to a haman, lent us his phone when we had a problem with our cell service. His cousin has a friend deliver a corkscrew to us. His father himself cooked guests terrific eggs on top of the excellent Turkish breakfast. We also ran into him at an underground city giving a tour. Remarkable service.
While I don't have vast experience with resort hotels and only 2 in Cappadocia, the room we had was palacial and comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Osman and Hasan are the son and father combo that run this hotel and they do an excellent job. Fantastic breakfast and very helpful in every way imaginable. Osman gave us a great dining tip at Comlek which we appreciated. The rooms were very clean and large enough to be comfortable. There was a small refridge and all the bathroom supplies you would want. It was an easy walk to town and a quiet place to sleep. AAA+++

Beijing, China
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Very good location, we can walk from bus station to hotel within 5 mins, we can see balloons from window in the morning.
Comfortable, quiet and clean room, with modern and local traditional decoration for the suite rooms, bathroom is quite clean with new decoration and big hot water, the room is very big and with reasonalble price.
Very friendly host, before I arrive the hotel, Osmen emailed me to introduce the hotel and pick up service proactively, the balloon company (butterfly) he proposed is really the best one in Goreme which is value for money. Osmen is so nice to share with us about tour information, his introduction is professional since he got years of tourism experience.
Breakfast is great, we can have breakfast or just a cup of tea in the big publice terrace, that made us feel what is real relax vacation. Chat with Osmen is also a wonderful thing that we got to know lots of local culture and history.
The stay in Osmen's Vineyard is so impressive which is the best stay in my Turkey tour, I will come back.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends