“Memorable private trip”

Katpatuka Travel
Ranked #54 of 85 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are KatpatukaThe Katpatuka partners are a unique blend of 3 native Anatolianmen and an Australian woman with tourism and management expertise that is unrivaled. Our combined experiences and insights throughout Turkeygives us an edge and we are confident that we will develop itineraries for our guests that will satisfy all budgets and provide holiday experiences that are superior in every way. We offer exclusive services for the discerning traveller, group tours for those who desire an informal experience, as well as brief tours for time limited travellers. Luxury individual travel is our specialty and the expert team at Katpatukawill guide you through the myriad of options available. If a group tour is more your style, we have guaranteed departures in air-conditioned luxury vehiclesfor maximum 14 people. Destinations include: Istanbul, Pamukkale, Ephesus, Troy, Antalya,Nemrut and Cappadocia.
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I enggaged Katpatuka private tours for me, my wife and my daughter to arranged whirling dervish plus Turkish Night at Avanos and ski trip at Kayseri. I found that Katpatuka travel handled it with full of hospitality and informative. We enjoyed the Turkish Night. Katpatuka also handled the ski trip by providing English speaking instructor, good hotel with facilities and dinner, turkish bath, etc.. No other extra charges for extra services that the agent provided us such as stopby at fairy chimneys, pick up at hotel and airport transfer. The trip was realy a memorable trip and wish to recommend to friends.

M.Nazri, Misha & Anis (Malaysian living in Middle East)

4  Thank Nasri J

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I was invited by some friends to join a Turkish Night organised by Katpatuka Travel and we had the most wonderful time! I strongly recommend it. You could eat and drink as much as you liked and the food was wonderful! You could also have a taste on the Turkish traditional dances. I could not fault it! Thank you to Samet who organise it all for us! :)

3  Thank tishcout
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This is my first trip in Cappadocıa.
Then İ meet the kind man, Ali şenöz!
He is a perfect man for everythıng to realıze my wısh .
So i want to recommend every visitor of Turkey.
İ partıcıpated Red and Green tour,so I guarantee you wıll be happy and lıke it !
Ali şenöz and Katpatuka travel strongly thınk customer satisfaction is very important .

2  Thank Takuya T
Reviewed 23 November 2012

We booked hotel in grome with the company!! And they messed things big time. They never advised the hotel we were coming early or that tey gave us a good price for the hotel!! They never followed up our visit. And none of our request were taken care off ! Extremly disapointed

2  Thank BarbsMalta