“Goreme food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Almaty
“Goreme food”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My friends and me spent few days in Goreme Cappadocia in May '12. We tried different restaurants. I should say that we liked the best TURKUAZ TERRACE CAFE RESTAURANT. It was possible to find there everything that you are expecting from a good restaurant: Delicious food, friendly people, excellent service. As an experinced traveller I can say that Turkish food is one of the best and various. I wish to come back there once :))))

• Visited May 2012
4 Thank dina m

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Nice expirience”
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

After the owners father pointed me the way to a barbershop I promissed to come and have lunch at Turkuaz.
The food prooved to be very good and I had a very nice conversation here. Got a free desert! Overall a very nice experience.

2 Thank huttnkkoas
Ocean City Maryland
“Delicious Foods and Really good Service”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Me and my husband went to Turkuaz Terrace Cafe Restaurant on May 2 İn Goreme/ Cappadocıa.We had really great time there.People were very friendly and cheerful.The food was the best that ı ever had.We tried their ( Manti ) that was awesome.They serve us a free apple tea too :))))))) We really like the place. ıt has best view in Goreme.We strongly recommend you to go there and you must try their Manti....... We already start to miss their foods and Goreme..

Emily