We, my wife and I , recently stayed for three days at the Cave Suites. The setting is magical, carved out of caves on a hill overlooking the Cappadocia valey, these suites are roomy and very well appointed. The staff is eager to respond to any request, reasonable or otherwise. We ate breakfasat and dinner there all three days and the menu was interesting and the food a visual delight. I visited the kitchen and met the talented staff who prepared the food and one could sense their concern for producing well prepared food. The kitchen was immaculate. We would not hesitate to recommend this fine small hotel to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey