We were visiting from Ireland, had been in Dalyan where we rented a car and drove to Cappadocia. A Turkish friend had made the reservation for us at the Cappadocia Suites Hotel, and we had no idea what to expect. We loved it from the first moment. We phoned from outside Goreme as we had no hope of finding the exact location, and they came to meet us. We received a fantastic welcome and wonderful service and guidance during our three days there as independent travellers. Management and staff could not have been more helpful, and the setting is idyllic. We arrived at sunset, and were amazed by the beauty of the whole place. The views from our suite were stunning. We loved it so much that we stayed an extra night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey