The location of this hotel is on a hill so you get amazing views of the Cappadocia landscape. Get up early and watch the hot air balloons in the air - it is a surreal view.
As the hotel is built within natural caves all rooms are different in size and structure. We stayed as part of a tour and got to see many other rooms - some were huge, others were tiny, same price tag. Luck of the draw. Our room was below ground level and although cosy had a slight musty smell. The water pressure left a lot to the desired and the water kept on going hot and cold. There was no shower curtain and the jacuzzi didn't work.
The heaters in the room didn't work, but when enquired at reception a portable heater was provided.
A good buffet selection for breakfast and dinner (entrees) and staff spoke good English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey