Everything about this hotel was first class. The owner, Bora Ozkok, is also an architect. He did a wonderful job in designing the hotel so you enjoy the uniqueness of the caves with the ambience of a luxury hotel. My suite had a large bedroom and bath carved into the rock with a pleasant sitting area that had two windows that looked out over the valley. The restaurant was the excellent, our favorite during our trip. The staff is very attentive and friendly without being intrusive. We traveled in Turkey for 3 weeks staying in 5 star hotels everwhere and this was our best experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey