We were very recently traveling in Turkey, and one of the highlights is Cappadocia. This area is probably one of the most unique places in the world. It's topography has to be seen to be believed. And we think the best hotel to stay in is Cappadocia Cave Suites. The hotel has been built by carving it out of volcanic formed caves. The architect of the hotel was also our tour guide through Turkey. His tour company is Cultural Folk Tours and the tour, as well as the hotel, was spectacular. The dining room is beautiful and the food it turns out is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey